Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2015

DIY Heart Cut Gift Wrapping


Materials for cut out hearts: x-acto knife, cardstock (or business card), pencil or pen, scissors, wrapping paper, cutting board, secondary color paper (I chose glitter scrapbook paper)




Step 1: Make a template of a heart on a business card and cut it out.
Step 2: With a pencil, use your template to trace around it all over on your wrapping paper. Use a ruler if you want them evenly spaced. (I used a Sharpie in this tutorial so you can see the trace better).
Step 3: With your x-acto knife, cut around one side of the heart from the top to the tip of the bottom.
Step 4: Fold the heart over.
Step 5: Because the glitter paper was so thick I cheated and cut out a strip of paper to line along the backside of the kraft paper gift wrap. If I were to make it super nice I’d probably line the back of the kraft paper. But, then again, I probably wouldn’t.
Step 6: Tape it down.
Step 7: Repeat on all the hearts.

http://thehousethatlarsbuilt.com/2013/02/2-simple-valentines-day-gift-wrapping-ideas.html/?showComment=1360161618898

No comments:

Post a Comment